SETI #6: 1918 Flu, Lego Nintendo, Human Genes Renamed / Arekibo Recommends
In our last SETI we covered an amazing 3D reconstruction of journalistic scenes, how the Financial Times improved reader habit and how to thrive in small spaces while working from home. Our sixth SETI will cover integrating Azure Pipelines with Teams, the mask slackers of 1918 and the UX of Lego Interface panels.
- History: The story of the Lion’s head
- Innovation: 77 questions innovators are asking now
- Entertainment: Lego Nintendo system replica for sale
- Microsoft: Scientists rename human genes to stop Excel from misreading them as dates
- Twitter: The CEO comments on their mistakes
- Covid19: McKinsey outlines a plan for the first 90 days
- Design: The UX of LEGO Interface panels
- Azure: Integrate Azure Pipelines with Teams
- Covid19: The 1918 flu, masks and lessons from the current pandemic
- Explore Ireland: Blueways scenic trails
We hope you enjoy the selection. Sign up to the newsletter if you would like us to let you know when the next SETI selection is published.
DNA Image- Illustration by Alex Castro via The Verge
About the Author
Originally published at https://www.arekibo.com on August 20, 2020.